Skip to main content

I, Me And Salman — 95% Fiction By Priya Saralkar

I, Me And Salman – 95% Fiction

Yes, you heard that right.
I, Me And Salman – 95% Fiction is the name of the latest book on Salman Khan.
Now, if it is on Salman Khan, how can it be fiction? And if it is 95% fiction, then what is the remaining 5%?
What exactly is the genre of this book—fiction, romance, or biography?
Well, it’s a little bit of all of the above.

I, Me And Salman charts 20 years of Salman’s life through the eyes of an ordinary Indian girl, while making her own journey in life.  Predictably, our girl Radha is in love with Salman, and wonders if she will ever meet her love Salman, but has no dreams of ever being with him. Instead, she builds her own sweet and somewhat delusional world where Salman is her friend, or as she says, “Friend-in-Mind”.  In this world of I, Me and Salman, Salman is Radha’s friend, philosopher, and guide in her journey.

The stress is on Salman’s equation with Radha, an ordinary girl with zero access to him, and on Radha’s life journey. Both of these are 95% Fiction as suggested by the book’s title.  As for Salman, he may say in his trademark style—Hataa saawan ki ghata! What about my katha? Well, that is the 5% of this two-volume book in Hinglish.

What’s in it for Salman fans?
It is describing Salman and his life story through the eyes of the average girl who sees him from a distance. And for the rest, it’s a fictional romantic story of the average girl, who is charting her own heartbreak path, just like her love Salman.

Interested?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue Rose Proudly Presents- Legends Over Generations by Ashraf Haggag

LOOK BACK AND LISTEN TO HISTORY, IT HAS SUCCESSFUL STORIES TO TELL Life stories of legends across generations After decades of being in the hospitality field I never thought that I would become an Author. For the past thirty years my job entitled me to travel across different parts of the world from the northern cold part of the globe down to the hot tropical weather in Africa. From the fast paced life in America to the ancient traditions of Asia, living and being exposed to the diversity of culture has encouraged me to share the experience through writing which lead up to the thought of highlighting on the historical legends and leaders from different parts of the globe with their stories and struggles. Genius minds contributed to various life aspects science, politics, literature, arts, social activities and so many other fields. They put a keen interest in every phenomenon right from when they were young. The zeal, passion, dedication, hard work and the effort they put in their work h…

Iceman- A Blue Rose Release

According to Akshay Prakash, the author of Ice Man: King of Himalayas, writing a book is really an interesting job because we need to deeply feel every character that we create especially in fiction stories. It increases our imagination and helps us to sense different personalities of the humans. He also felt it is a difficult job because firstly, we need to have patience to write the book and enhance the story. It takes a lot of time in every step; from storyline up to publishing, we need to research every part and situation of the story. His book is a science fiction based on the story about the superpowers which is filled with the action sequence. He says, “I enjoyed a lot while writing the novel and I am happy to say that I completed my story in just six days. I feel this is a beautiful story to read.”
Visit Website:  https://authorakshayprakash.in/ Shop:  AmazonFlipkartShopcluesBluerose

BlueRose Publishers Presents "Nefarious Debacle" by S Hemamalini

Hey guys! I am S. Hemamalini, author of Nefarious Debacle. I hereby want to thank Blue Rose Publishers, for accepting my book to publish. I want to thank Aditya, my Publication Consultant, and Priti, my Publication Manager, for guiding me through the publishing process. I also thank my cover designer and the editor for their great support. I am thankful to the entire crew for working hard to publish my book. I also want to thank the artist and my close friend — Ritika, for her art that is imprinted inside the book. She put my ideas into very admiring pieces of art. Thanks for everything Ritu, and Ashwitha for helping Ritika. I am grateful to all my friends and family, who have been encouraging me all this time. Most of them asked me if I had any reason/motto to write this book. I probably didn’t have any sort of reason when I started writing this book, but as time passed, I found two main reasons to complete my book. Know more about my reasons in my next article! Will be waiting for …