Skip to main content

When I Stopped Living To Impress By Inderpreet Kaur



A LOST SELF

The world is so alone. Yes, I can feel this... I can feel this loneliness, this dark night is so lonely may be surrounded by stars that are busy doing something else, just like surrounded by many but alone in the crowd. This breeze touching my face and blowing my hairs towards left are so busy that they don’t have time to stand for a while.

But... in this loneliness I can still feel someone... someone I have missed so long. The one who had pleasure wearing that old t-shirt on repeating mode, the one loving his Pulsar more than the Baleno, the one who use to fight for the last slice of pizza, the one who loved sleeping on floors more often, the one who had two protectors called MOM and DAD.

Yes, in the run of life, in the run to hold the trophy called “Fame” I have lost myself. People think that I got all for free but no I have paid more than what I got. I have paid my friends, I have paid my love, I have paid my parents and moreover, I have paid my own self. They think I have everything but actually, my hands are empty.

This owner of Domino's is missing the fight between all friends for payment of the bill that final plan of contribution dividing the bill between each of us. This owner of Lamborghini is missing the pleasure of those bike rides when she holds me tight giving excuse that speed scares her. These owners of villas miss that small 2BHK flat where mom and dad taught everything about life. This celebrity having millions of fans is missing the honour of holding that school trophy making him star among schoolmates.

‘Life is not unfair but we force it to become by demanding things we don’t need.’ This suit costing one crore, these boots costing ten lakhs, this Armani watch and the Starbucks coffee in my hand is shouting out loud that you lost the precious things just for this material pleasures.

I use to say mom that money is very important, it can buy everything but that day when you both met with an accident I realized that money is just a weak player that can buy you lust but not love, I kept on shouting, saying doctors to save you, I have requested them to take all my money but save you both...but all things got still.

I was busy collecting every material thing and ignored my love, forgot my friends. Yes, I am an icon that has everything he can buy but nothing that he can create moments with.

I have learned one thing from life that ‘Enjoy life as it comes loving every moment, caring for every relation that loves you for what you are and working hard for what you need not what you want.’

Shop: Amazon Bluerose  Shopclues

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue Rose Proudly Presents- Legends Over Generations by Ashraf Haggag

L OOK BACK AND LISTEN TO HISTORY, IT HAS SUCCESSFUL STORIES TO TELL Life stories of legends across generations                                                                         After decades of being in the hospitality field I never thought that I would become an Author. For the past thirty years my job entitled me to travel across different parts of the world from the northern cold part of the globe down to the hot tropical weather in Africa. From the fast paced life in America to the ancient traditions of Asia, living and being exposed to the diversity of culture has encouraged me to share the experience through writing which lead up to the thought of highlighting on the historical legends and leaders from different parts of the globe with their stories and struggles. Genius minds contributed to various life aspects science, politics, literature, arts, social activities and so many other fields. They put a keen interest in every phenomenon right from when they w

Love Story Of A Soldier By Anurag Yadav

Pride of the Nation As our ears hear the word ‘soldier’, our mind creates a picture of a person dressed in the uniform with a gun in his hands and head wrapped in a shroud. Different people have different opinions and views regarding the life of soldiers. People say being soldier is a profession. Some people even say that soldiers are born to die but here I’m totally against those people. They are not born to die; however, they are dying for those people who are saying such words. The sacrifice of their life for the nation and its people is more than enough to state that being soldier is not a profession but it’s an attitude and way of living life with gratitude. Present scenario of international borders reveals that the soldiers are the only people which are saving us from the international threats. They fought and get wounded but still wear every wound with a smile on their faces. Their marvellous job deserves respect for them. Everyone should feel pride and their heart shoul

BlueRose Publishers Presents 'Walk With Me' by Kalpesh Bhati

Walk with me is a beautiful love poetry collection made up with 8 English and 17 Hindi poems. It is a result of 2 years of dedication towards writing. It was the dedication of author that he managed to give time to his passion with his study and part time job. Every poem of this collection contains a different fragrance of love. If you are in love with someone then it is only for you. Each word will give you sensation of every single thing of your love. You can feel the lustre of your love and the words can increase embellishment of your love. Readers can feel ecstasy of love poetry by reading this. Shop:  Amazon ,  Flipkart ,  Shopclues ,  BlueRose