Skip to main content

Headache In The Heart By Abhya Gupta


‘Wake me up when you are actually gone…!’

The thought of moving on ‘alone’ is difficult but the most difficult part is leaving you.
I’m broken again. I’ve decided to lead my life the way it is—incomplete.
I kept looking outside the window, to his window in a hope I would be able to see him for one last time.
I have not felt something at this extreme before. For the first time, I could sense the heartache which is a gut wrench portrait of pain.
My eyes are wet but I am not crying.
My heart is beating but it is not mine.
I want to speak but words are wanting.
I want to listen but your voice is missing.
I did not do anything the whole day. Sitting quiet and thinking about him. Thinking about all the time we had spent together. All the nights we had lived together.
I kept reading his message again and again. As he instructed, I will try to not to meet him. I will keep my mind busy so that I don’t see him in my thoughts. But my heart, he did not mention what to do with it. It is still beating for him.
Should I ask my heart to stop beating for him or to live with the scars on it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue Rose Proudly Presents- Legends Over Generations by Ashraf Haggag

L OOK BACK AND LISTEN TO HISTORY, IT HAS SUCCESSFUL STORIES TO TELL Life stories of legends across generations                                                                         After decades of being in the hospitality field I never thought that I would become an Author. For the past thirty years my job entitled me to travel across different parts of the world from the northern cold part of the globe down to the hot tropical weather in Africa. From the fast paced life in America to the ancient traditions of Asia, living and being exposed to the diversity of culture has encouraged me to share the experience through writing which lead up to the thought of highlighting on the historical legends and leaders from different parts of the globe with their stories and struggles. Genius minds contributed to various life aspects science, politics, literature, arts, social activities and so many other fields. They put a keen interest in every phenomenon right from when they w

Love Story Of A Soldier By Anurag Yadav

Pride of the Nation As our ears hear the word ‘soldier’, our mind creates a picture of a person dressed in the uniform with a gun in his hands and head wrapped in a shroud. Different people have different opinions and views regarding the life of soldiers. People say being soldier is a profession. Some people even say that soldiers are born to die but here I’m totally against those people. They are not born to die; however, they are dying for those people who are saying such words. The sacrifice of their life for the nation and its people is more than enough to state that being soldier is not a profession but it’s an attitude and way of living life with gratitude. Present scenario of international borders reveals that the soldiers are the only people which are saving us from the international threats. They fought and get wounded but still wear every wound with a smile on their faces. Their marvellous job deserves respect for them. Everyone should feel pride and their heart shoul

BlueRose Publishers Presents "Nefarious Debacle" by S Hemamalini

Hey guys! I am S. Hemamalini, author of Nefarious Debacle. I hereby want to thank Blue Rose Publishers, for accepting my book to publish. I want to thank Aditya, my Publication Consultant, and Priti, my Publication Manager, for guiding me through the publishing process. I also thank my cover designer and the editor for their great support. I am thankful to the entire crew for working hard to publish my book. I also want to thank the artist and my close friend — Ritika, for her art that is imprinted inside the book. She put my ideas into very admiring pieces of art. Thanks for everything Ritu, and Ashwitha for helping Ritika. I am grateful to all my friends and family, who have been encouraging me all this time. Most of them asked me if I had any reason/motto to write this book. I probably didn’t have any sort of reason when I started writing this book, but as time passed, I found two main reasons to complete my book. Know more about my reasons in my next article! Will b