Skip to main content

BlueRose Publishers presents Young Exam-Toppers by P N Rao

WHY IS THE BOOK YOUNG EXAM—TOPPERS A MUST READ FOR CHILDREN

With respect to academics, with the changing scenario today, it has become important for the students to cope up well with the demands of academics on them. To combat competition and to progressively increase in performance levels, it is rather imperative that the students begin to “realize” the significance of maximizing “self-application to studies," with a little support from parents and teachers.

Nowadays, unfortunately, the verbal communications between the parents and students center more around comparisons, expectations, and excuses for poor performances, rather than motivation, result-oriented application, and installing a “self-realization” in the mind of the child.

Young Exam—Toppers makes verbal interactions between parents and students more meaningful and positive, and also to tries to bridge the gap between “academic demands” and “study application” for the benefit of the children, parents, and teachers.

Young Exam—Toppers is a motivational story that is written in simple understandable English, which every child can read and understand. The motive behind writing it is to stir up the “child’s hidden potential” and bring it to the surface at a very young age. For this, the support and encouragement from the parents is also very much essential.

Utmost care is taken to avoid any sort of "negativity" and the content is absolutely clean, positive, and inspiring.

All children NEED it. The parents MUST read it. The teachers must read and recommend both to IMPLEMENT it.

Good Luck and Best Wishes from the author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BlueRose Publishers Presents "Stories I Never Told" by Sourav Pati

Stories I Never Told is like one of my dreams come true. I could write down a few personal experiences of my life as well as of others and I really feel privileged when I find my fan following, this interested to read my book. I'm grateful to all those who've helped me to reach this point overcoming every obstacle that came in my way. It could never have been possible without the combined efforts of my near and dear ones. The stories in this book mainly make you know about the reality of life and how it can be both, beguiling as well as devastating. There will be bad situations, broken hearts, and those unhealed scars but anyhow, you'll have to move on and go with the flow. Life goes on no matter what so ever happens. So, it basically gives a message to my readers that moving on is a part of life. To all my readers, I thank you all, I hope you do like the stories and feel them from your heart. Shop: Amazon , Flipkart , Shopclues , BlueRose

BlueRose Publishers Presents "Happy Hours: Cheers to Life" by Sweta Chowdhury

Happy Hours: Cheers to Life is a simple reading that offers you handy techniques to attract happiness and peace in life. The book has beautiful examples and candid mention of how my clients and trainees have benefitted with this simple sounding yet powerful tips which have created remarkable amazing changes! The title itself suggests that it’s all about creating those happy hours in our lives! It’s about the achievement of ‘high of relationships’ that we all wish for. Though there are a lot of self-help books available on shelves which are very effective, this book offers a very simple and easy reading and doesn’t demand too much of time. Every chapter is about a small technique supported by true and real examples of our clients (with names changed). This book offers a visual flavor with some interesting caricatures supporting our concepts and makes it easily understood. Every time you go through a chapter, it inspires you to immediately try your hands on it. When you experience...

BlueRose Publishers Presents "Nefarious Debacle" by S Hemamalini

Hey guys! I am S. Hemamalini, author of Nefarious Debacle. I hereby want to thank Blue Rose Publishers, for accepting my book to publish. I want to thank Aditya, my Publication Consultant, and Priti, my Publication Manager, for guiding me through the publishing process. I also thank my cover designer and the editor for their great support. I am thankful to the entire crew for working hard to publish my book. I also want to thank the artist and my close friend — Ritika, for her art that is imprinted inside the book. She put my ideas into very admiring pieces of art. Thanks for everything Ritu, and Ashwitha for helping Ritika. I am grateful to all my friends and family, who have been encouraging me all this time. Most of them asked me if I had any reason/motto to write this book. I probably didn’t have any sort of reason when I started writing this book, but as time passed, I found two main reasons to complete my book. Know more about my reasons in my next article! Will b...