Skip to main content

BlueRose presents ‘Get Ready My Love’ by Narmadha Kamalakannan

Do successful marriage exists?
Is your book a key to successful marriage? , as we asked Narmadha Kamalakannan. The author gave a witty smile and
asked us back: “Do you really think there is a ‘successful picture perfect’ marriage?” She followed with another
question “Or is it all about enjoying the imperfections together and accepting the dissimilarities to love the
person for who they are?”
Her questions made us to take a deeper look at the topic than what catches the eye. We were deeply engrossed
into listening as the author continued, “My first book ‘GET READY LADY’ is a motivational book for women joining
back to work after a break. And when I was conducting book talks and met my readers, most of them had a common
view that however determined they were, more often than not it was their better half’s support that can make or
break their journey. The better halves had their side of the story too. These feedbacks led to my curiosity to take a
deeper look at marriage.  With focused discussions with over 300 couples, I could see the two independent
characters knotted via marriage are emotionally, physically and mentally dependant on each other to have a happy
long sail. Finally the happiness was never an individual success. It was all about enjoying the perfect partnership
between two imperfect souls. My book is an attempt to reflect the cuteness that exists in each couple but mostly
goes unnoticed and not nurtured enough. So, are you still looking for the key to successful marriage? “, she winked
repeating our question.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BlueRose Publishers Presents "Stories I Never Told" by Sourav Pati

Stories I Never Told is like one of my dreams come true. I could write down a few personal experiences of my life as well as of others and I really feel privileged when I find my fan following, this interested to read my book. I'm grateful to all those who've helped me to reach this point overcoming every obstacle that came in my way. It could never have been possible without the combined efforts of my near and dear ones. The stories in this book mainly make you know about the reality of life and how it can be both, beguiling as well as devastating. There will be bad situations, broken hearts, and those unhealed scars but anyhow, you'll have to move on and go with the flow. Life goes on no matter what so ever happens. So, it basically gives a message to my readers that moving on is a part of life. To all my readers, I thank you all, I hope you do like the stories and feel them from your heart. Shop: Amazon , Flipkart , Shopclues , BlueRose

BlueRose Publishers Presents "Happy Hours: Cheers to Life" by Sweta Chowdhury

Happy Hours: Cheers to Life is a simple reading that offers you handy techniques to attract happiness and peace in life. The book has beautiful examples and candid mention of how my clients and trainees have benefitted with this simple sounding yet powerful tips which have created remarkable amazing changes! The title itself suggests that it’s all about creating those happy hours in our lives! It’s about the achievement of ‘high of relationships’ that we all wish for. Though there are a lot of self-help books available on shelves which are very effective, this book offers a very simple and easy reading and doesn’t demand too much of time. Every chapter is about a small technique supported by true and real examples of our clients (with names changed). This book offers a visual flavor with some interesting caricatures supporting our concepts and makes it easily understood. Every time you go through a chapter, it inspires you to immediately try your hands on it. When you experience...

BlueRose Publishers Presents 'Ankahi' by Suchi Shukla

WHO AM I? This perennial question which has haunted mankind since times immemorial has intrigued me too. Not a day passes when I do not think about it. Born and brought up in a normal middle-class Brahmin family where both my parents were Government servants, I had a plethora of experiences and exposure to all kinds of worldly knowledge. Being eldest of all the three siblings, I was to be mature and responsible even when I was a child myself. What it means to have a mother who is a teacher is an experience beyond words. The basic and forever loathed emotions of discipline, accountability and integrity flow and blow around you and you have no way out but to breathe them – sink in them. Not only that if you have a father who is morally upright even though he is a Central Government employee – you had it all. You grow up amongst people who are indifferent to their work and those who slog their way out behind piles and piles of work (courtesy indifferent people). One such man was my fat...