Skip to main content

Iridescent Life By Sonal Bharija

I am 29-year-old and still learning the ways of life, relationships and people. When I was told to write this article about the journey of my book Iridescent Life I was blank because clearly, it was 2:00 p.m. and I was relaxing after my lunch.

Avoiding my unnecessary humour now, I would love to share my journey from being an over-hyper impatient lecturer to a very patient and a blessed author. I started writing 1 year back when I was not too happy in life because of certain issues that everyone has. The main purpose of writing down my thoughts was to get rid of stress I was going through; not many people know but writing down our problems can really help our minds de-stressing and that’s what it did for me too. I never knew that my writing could ever influence anyone but it did when one day my husband tried reading one of the pages from my folder. He motivated me to write more and for the people now it gives me immense pleasure when people look forward to reading what I write or what I will be writing.

Writing for me has never been a “work” or a pass time; it gives me a sense of responsibility and I feel contended when I finish each chapter. I have always been honest with my writing and content. Real life has always inspired me more than fairy stories or fictional stories. The twists and turns, the drama the emotions we face in our real life are stranger than any made up stories. I think people around the world have the same behaviors but are unaware of most of them. I think we need to learn more about ourselves first to expect anything from others.       

Author Website: http://sonalbharijasingh.in

Shop on: Amazon Flipkart Shopclues Bluerose E-Book Snapdeal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BlueRose Publishers Presents "Stories I Never Told" by Sourav Pati

Stories I Never Told is like one of my dreams come true. I could write down a few personal experiences of my life as well as of others and I really feel privileged when I find my fan following, this interested to read my book. I'm grateful to all those who've helped me to reach this point overcoming every obstacle that came in my way. It could never have been possible without the combined efforts of my near and dear ones. The stories in this book mainly make you know about the reality of life and how it can be both, beguiling as well as devastating. There will be bad situations, broken hearts, and those unhealed scars but anyhow, you'll have to move on and go with the flow. Life goes on no matter what so ever happens. So, it basically gives a message to my readers that moving on is a part of life. To all my readers, I thank you all, I hope you do like the stories and feel them from your heart. Shop: Amazon , Flipkart , Shopclues , BlueRose

BlueRose Publishers Presents 'Ankahi' by Suchi Shukla

WHO AM I? This perennial question which has haunted mankind since times immemorial has intrigued me too. Not a day passes when I do not think about it. Born and brought up in a normal middle-class Brahmin family where both my parents were Government servants, I had a plethora of experiences and exposure to all kinds of worldly knowledge. Being eldest of all the three siblings, I was to be mature and responsible even when I was a child myself. What it means to have a mother who is a teacher is an experience beyond words. The basic and forever loathed emotions of discipline, accountability and integrity flow and blow around you and you have no way out but to breathe them – sink in them. Not only that if you have a father who is morally upright even though he is a Central Government employee – you had it all. You grow up amongst people who are indifferent to their work and those who slog their way out behind piles and piles of work (courtesy indifferent people). One such man was my fat...

BlueRose Publishers Presents "Happy Hours: Cheers to Life" by Sweta Chowdhury

Happy Hours: Cheers to Life is a simple reading that offers you handy techniques to attract happiness and peace in life. The book has beautiful examples and candid mention of how my clients and trainees have benefitted with this simple sounding yet powerful tips which have created remarkable amazing changes! The title itself suggests that it’s all about creating those happy hours in our lives! It’s about the achievement of ‘high of relationships’ that we all wish for. Though there are a lot of self-help books available on shelves which are very effective, this book offers a very simple and easy reading and doesn’t demand too much of time. Every chapter is about a small technique supported by true and real examples of our clients (with names changed). This book offers a visual flavor with some interesting caricatures supporting our concepts and makes it easily understood. Every time you go through a chapter, it inspires you to immediately try your hands on it. When you experience...