Skip to main content

Hello — I Love You — Bye By Amogh SHANDILYA

Different stages of relationship

Every relationship is divided into stages in which two individuals touch and influence each other in ways only best known to them. A relationship starts when they meet each other and there is a spark. It is not necessary that their meeting across the room or in way where either of the partners sees the other dealing with their usual schedule, not always clichéd situations like these make you meet the person you have always dreamed of in your wildest of fantasies. That person might be ‘mutual friends’, date from the social media platform, or even stranger in the room. It maybe the way they speak, things they talk about or even the warmth of their vibe and you are just hooked. You start spending more time with the person and you get comfortable in the presence of the person. You start discovering things you have common, places you eat, music you listen to, hobbies that interest you. Within days you become the people who confide into each other, telling each other their problems, secrets and things which put a smile to their face. And then you utter those magical words, I LOVE YOU. Everything around you changes when you hear it back. You become a lover, you enter into a magical place where things are just the way you ever imagined in your dreams. Everything the person hates or loves is the thing you hate or love. You want it to last forever but you forget what the other wants. After the honeymoon period comes a period of misconceptions, doubts, assumptions just dive the relationship into a limbo. The fights don’t stop, then it comes a time when you need to decide if the fights are more important than the relationship and due to actually love the person in totally to let that go. It is that decision which breaks or makes a relationship. You just need to measure if your ego is greater than your love.

Shop on: Amazon  Flipkart  Shopclues  Bluerose  Snapdeal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BlueRose Publishers Presents "Stories I Never Told" by Sourav Pati

Stories I Never Told is like one of my dreams come true. I could write down a few personal experiences of my life as well as of others and I really feel privileged when I find my fan following, this interested to read my book. I'm grateful to all those who've helped me to reach this point overcoming every obstacle that came in my way. It could never have been possible without the combined efforts of my near and dear ones. The stories in this book mainly make you know about the reality of life and how it can be both, beguiling as well as devastating. There will be bad situations, broken hearts, and those unhealed scars but anyhow, you'll have to move on and go with the flow. Life goes on no matter what so ever happens. So, it basically gives a message to my readers that moving on is a part of life. To all my readers, I thank you all, I hope you do like the stories and feel them from your heart. Shop: Amazon , Flipkart , Shopclues , BlueRose

BlueRose Publishers Presents "Happy Hours: Cheers to Life" by Sweta Chowdhury

Happy Hours: Cheers to Life is a simple reading that offers you handy techniques to attract happiness and peace in life. The book has beautiful examples and candid mention of how my clients and trainees have benefitted with this simple sounding yet powerful tips which have created remarkable amazing changes! The title itself suggests that it’s all about creating those happy hours in our lives! It’s about the achievement of ‘high of relationships’ that we all wish for. Though there are a lot of self-help books available on shelves which are very effective, this book offers a very simple and easy reading and doesn’t demand too much of time. Every chapter is about a small technique supported by true and real examples of our clients (with names changed). This book offers a visual flavor with some interesting caricatures supporting our concepts and makes it easily understood. Every time you go through a chapter, it inspires you to immediately try your hands on it. When you experience...

BlueRose Publishers Presents "Nefarious Debacle" by S Hemamalini

Hey guys! I am S. Hemamalini, author of Nefarious Debacle. I hereby want to thank Blue Rose Publishers, for accepting my book to publish. I want to thank Aditya, my Publication Consultant, and Priti, my Publication Manager, for guiding me through the publishing process. I also thank my cover designer and the editor for their great support. I am thankful to the entire crew for working hard to publish my book. I also want to thank the artist and my close friend — Ritika, for her art that is imprinted inside the book. She put my ideas into very admiring pieces of art. Thanks for everything Ritu, and Ashwitha for helping Ritika. I am grateful to all my friends and family, who have been encouraging me all this time. Most of them asked me if I had any reason/motto to write this book. I probably didn’t have any sort of reason when I started writing this book, but as time passed, I found two main reasons to complete my book. Know more about my reasons in my next article! Will b...