Skip to main content

Tikri’s Fiasco By Rishav Sharma

Tikri’s Fiasco- A Glimpse

At Qasad headquarters in Briewsel, Raqsad, the Chief of Qasad got an anonymous mail, which wrote-
“‘The consignment would reach on time as always, and in return, the gold mining rules should be adhered properly. Any glitch, no matter how small it is, would lead to the termination of this deal and ultimate problem for everyone directly or indirectly involved!’ a mail has been routed to Seculars from Tikran.”

Each mail from this anonymous group had a cryptic signature embedded in it. No one knew the origin of these cryptic strings.
He was alarmed. “Who could this be? What is the purpose of this mail? Who is the sender? Is the sender a valid source?”
Several questions popped up in his mind. First, he thought to reply but feared if it was some kind of virus-trap or spam.
Next day another mail popped up, which wrote-
“If you want to know about the details of this message, meet at the Salome Beach at 4 p.m.”
Salome beach was the most popular beach of Briewsel. The Briewish Chief did not find it important to inform anyone regarding the same, instead, he went to the beach alone. It was autumn in Briewsel and the beach was empty. Raqsad found no one.
It was 4 p.m. sharp when his phone rang. The caller id showed, “Anonymous”.
“The world is in danger, some big things are happening in the lands of Tikran. We have a way to stop it. We have traced the information of Seculars and Tikran. Are you going to ally with us?” Said the voice over the phone.
“Who is this? How do I know the validity of the source?” Asked Raqsad.
“Oh! You will know… Send one of your agents to Tikran at the mosque in Masdthad on the first day of Rakajan (a Tikri holy festival), you will find someone at the mosque.”
“Who will my agent meet there?”
“He must wait for a priest. The priest will ask a question, and answer to the question is ‘in pursuit of the gold mines,’” said the voice and the connection was cut.
“Was it Seculars? Or a group of hackers? Who would get such type of information and would care to inform us? Is this a trap?” Dwelling in these thoughts, Raqsad decided to play on instincts and called up a high profile meeting to send one of his personnel to the lands of Masdthad.
The meeting included the most prominent members of the Qasad. Victor Greyjem, a bald handsome man, with a bushy pointed beard and fluent in several languages including Tikri, was appointed for the task and was asked to leave for the holy mosque at Masdthad.
To read further please find the book at online stores:
Author Website: http://thesecretworld.in/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BlueRose Publishers Presents "Stories I Never Told" by Sourav Pati

Stories I Never Told is like one of my dreams come true. I could write down a few personal experiences of my life as well as of others and I really feel privileged when I find my fan following, this interested to read my book. I'm grateful to all those who've helped me to reach this point overcoming every obstacle that came in my way. It could never have been possible without the combined efforts of my near and dear ones. The stories in this book mainly make you know about the reality of life and how it can be both, beguiling as well as devastating. There will be bad situations, broken hearts, and those unhealed scars but anyhow, you'll have to move on and go with the flow. Life goes on no matter what so ever happens. So, it basically gives a message to my readers that moving on is a part of life. To all my readers, I thank you all, I hope you do like the stories and feel them from your heart. Shop: Amazon , Flipkart , Shopclues , BlueRose

BlueRose Publishers Presents 'A Mistake to remember in Kolkata museum' by Md Jannatul Fardoush

Why fiction is important Everyone will agree that reading is an important component in developing a successful life. It seems almost universal that the more successful you are, the more you read. But this focus on reading is one-dimensional. People get caught up in non-fiction— self-help books, business books, books on sales and marketing, health and psychology, and relationships. These are all valid books to spend your time reading. They are filled with information that can help you better in your career and life. But it’s a mistake to leave fiction in the dust.           Fiction is a forgotten gem and untapped well of knowledge and information. It has the power that no other form of communication does—the power to insert you fully and completely in someone else’s mind. When you read fiction, you are seeing the world through a character’s eyes. Good fiction runs deep into the kingdom of psychology and philosophy. It helps you to understand people’s perspect...

BlueRose Publishers Presents "Nefarious Debacle" by S Hemamalini

Hey guys! I am S. Hemamalini, author of Nefarious Debacle. I hereby want to thank Blue Rose Publishers, for accepting my book to publish. I want to thank Aditya, my Publication Consultant, and Priti, my Publication Manager, for guiding me through the publishing process. I also thank my cover designer and the editor for their great support. I am thankful to the entire crew for working hard to publish my book. I also want to thank the artist and my close friend — Ritika, for her art that is imprinted inside the book. She put my ideas into very admiring pieces of art. Thanks for everything Ritu, and Ashwitha for helping Ritika. I am grateful to all my friends and family, who have been encouraging me all this time. Most of them asked me if I had any reason/motto to write this book. I probably didn’t have any sort of reason when I started writing this book, but as time passed, I found two main reasons to complete my book. Know more about my reasons in my next article! Will b...