Skip to main content

The Author By Raj Siddhi

वक्त को शायराना कर। 
तू खिलाकर शाम के सन्नाटों से। 
रूठा है जो ये वक्त तेरा, 
याद रख सब पन्ने हो जाएंगे...
पुरानी एक किताब के। 
यह जो बिखेर रखा है जिसने तुझे..
तू भी बेखौफ बिखेर दे उस डर को। 
तू राख बनने का इंतज़ार मत कर। 
सुबह होती है उनकी, 
जो करते हैं ना इंतज़ार रातों की। 
गहरी खामोशियां,
बिखरा वजूद, 
अधूरे पन्ने, 
तू खुद ही लिख कर समेट दे, 
इससे पहले कि वो समेट ना ले तुझे। 
वक्त को शायराना कर, 
तू खिलाकर फिर शाम के सन्नाटों से ।।।

-राज सिद्धि  

Author Website- http://rajsiddhi.in/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BlueRose Publishers Presents "Stories I Never Told" by Sourav Pati

Stories I Never Told is like one of my dreams come true. I could write down a few personal experiences of my life as well as of others and I really feel privileged when I find my fan following, this interested to read my book. I'm grateful to all those who've helped me to reach this point overcoming every obstacle that came in my way. It could never have been possible without the combined efforts of my near and dear ones. The stories in this book mainly make you know about the reality of life and how it can be both, beguiling as well as devastating. There will be bad situations, broken hearts, and those unhealed scars but anyhow, you'll have to move on and go with the flow. Life goes on no matter what so ever happens. So, it basically gives a message to my readers that moving on is a part of life. To all my readers, I thank you all, I hope you do like the stories and feel them from your heart. Shop: Amazon , Flipkart , Shopclues , BlueRose

BlueRose Publishers Presents 'Ankahi' by Suchi Shukla

WHO AM I? This perennial question which has haunted mankind since times immemorial has intrigued me too. Not a day passes when I do not think about it. Born and brought up in a normal middle-class Brahmin family where both my parents were Government servants, I had a plethora of experiences and exposure to all kinds of worldly knowledge. Being eldest of all the three siblings, I was to be mature and responsible even when I was a child myself. What it means to have a mother who is a teacher is an experience beyond words. The basic and forever loathed emotions of discipline, accountability and integrity flow and blow around you and you have no way out but to breathe them – sink in them. Not only that if you have a father who is morally upright even though he is a Central Government employee – you had it all. You grow up amongst people who are indifferent to their work and those who slog their way out behind piles and piles of work (courtesy indifferent people). One such man was my fat...

BlueRose Publishers Presents "Happy Hours: Cheers to Life" by Sweta Chowdhury

Happy Hours: Cheers to Life is a simple reading that offers you handy techniques to attract happiness and peace in life. The book has beautiful examples and candid mention of how my clients and trainees have benefitted with this simple sounding yet powerful tips which have created remarkable amazing changes! The title itself suggests that it’s all about creating those happy hours in our lives! It’s about the achievement of ‘high of relationships’ that we all wish for. Though there are a lot of self-help books available on shelves which are very effective, this book offers a very simple and easy reading and doesn’t demand too much of time. Every chapter is about a small technique supported by true and real examples of our clients (with names changed). This book offers a visual flavor with some interesting caricatures supporting our concepts and makes it easily understood. Every time you go through a chapter, it inspires you to immediately try your hands on it. When you experience...