Skip to main content

Cricketchya Aishwarya By Neeta Nitin Chaple




Life seemed dark and empty after the death of my daughter AIshwarya, in an accident, a day before her 17th birthday. Everything seemed worthless and I felt like nothing mattered anymore. After days of struggling, I decided to turn to writing.
I decided to pen my thoughts about the game which I had held so dear to my life—cricket and my association with it.
I knew that it was something which could bring new light to my life, but the question was “how?”
I started writing in the month of the February, in 2015, and today it has come to place after more than a year of painstaking efforts.

Stringing together great women cricketers of India, dedicated organizers and landmark events, combined with my daughter and my journey of cricket, I’ve written this book pouring in my deepest of emotions.
I felt really honored when the Marathi version of my book received the Rasikraj Wangmayin Rajyastariya Award.

I’ve tried my level best to maintain the authenticity of the book by personally gathering information through interviews and paper cuttings, clippings and photographs. Though a few dates may vary here and there, care has been taken to use unadulterated and original facts, that’ll make you, sigh, and also leave you chuckling at times.

At the end of the road and the shattering of my dreams began my journey of compiling this book, an amalgamation of emotions, my unfulfilled dreams and an unflinching passion for the game of cricket.
I dedicate this book to my dear daughter, mother and each person who has supported me to realize my dreams.

Shop : Amazon  Flipkart  Bluerose

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BlueRose Publishers Presents "Stories I Never Told" by Sourav Pati

Stories I Never Told is like one of my dreams come true. I could write down a few personal experiences of my life as well as of others and I really feel privileged when I find my fan following, this interested to read my book. I'm grateful to all those who've helped me to reach this point overcoming every obstacle that came in my way. It could never have been possible without the combined efforts of my near and dear ones. The stories in this book mainly make you know about the reality of life and how it can be both, beguiling as well as devastating. There will be bad situations, broken hearts, and those unhealed scars but anyhow, you'll have to move on and go with the flow. Life goes on no matter what so ever happens. So, it basically gives a message to my readers that moving on is a part of life. To all my readers, I thank you all, I hope you do like the stories and feel them from your heart. Shop: Amazon , Flipkart , Shopclues , BlueRose

BlueRose Publishers Presents "Happy Hours: Cheers to Life" by Sweta Chowdhury

Happy Hours: Cheers to Life is a simple reading that offers you handy techniques to attract happiness and peace in life. The book has beautiful examples and candid mention of how my clients and trainees have benefitted with this simple sounding yet powerful tips which have created remarkable amazing changes! The title itself suggests that it’s all about creating those happy hours in our lives! It’s about the achievement of ‘high of relationships’ that we all wish for. Though there are a lot of self-help books available on shelves which are very effective, this book offers a very simple and easy reading and doesn’t demand too much of time. Every chapter is about a small technique supported by true and real examples of our clients (with names changed). This book offers a visual flavor with some interesting caricatures supporting our concepts and makes it easily understood. Every time you go through a chapter, it inspires you to immediately try your hands on it. When you experience...

BlueRose Publishers Presents "Nefarious Debacle" by S Hemamalini

Hey guys! I am S. Hemamalini, author of Nefarious Debacle. I hereby want to thank Blue Rose Publishers, for accepting my book to publish. I want to thank Aditya, my Publication Consultant, and Priti, my Publication Manager, for guiding me through the publishing process. I also thank my cover designer and the editor for their great support. I am thankful to the entire crew for working hard to publish my book. I also want to thank the artist and my close friend — Ritika, for her art that is imprinted inside the book. She put my ideas into very admiring pieces of art. Thanks for everything Ritu, and Ashwitha for helping Ritika. I am grateful to all my friends and family, who have been encouraging me all this time. Most of them asked me if I had any reason/motto to write this book. I probably didn’t have any sort of reason when I started writing this book, but as time passed, I found two main reasons to complete my book. Know more about my reasons in my next article! Will b...