Skip to main content

Conversation with my Life - A Bluerose Release

I wish I could mute ‘TIME!’ I wish I could control universal events on life! I wish I had keys of time and universe – I had in my hand! I would wipe out every single misery, pain, and loss of human lives.  People on earth are to making their everyday count. Their hard work and struggle are taking away every positive soft belief on life. Their lives are turning into a mechanical one. I wish we could think about supreme cosmic power more than miseries in life. We are the best creation as living being on planet but less time to think about the creation and its cosmic supremacy.
Life is all about going through till last day. Life is a nonstop journey of body and soul. Days and nights are dedicated to the emotions. Negative or positive emotions over-power our actions. Animal instinct is still prominent in human behavior. Desires are never-ending. Having sense of ‘everything’ makes life a masked vessel on life’s ocean. I am not out of this. Circumstances are major issues to build a person in a complete human being who can say “yes! I am truly happy anyway. Yes I have my ultimate happiness.”

Completely happy person can be found very rarely; who is happy on a floor of earth with misery. Without misery no one is living on this earth. Even a billionaire has a share in misery. By the time when one realize life in a better way, time left him already. I was trying to hold my life in both of my hands.  Life as I wanted. Life as I wanted to create. Gradually time revealed its best guardianship on me. I was taking for granted my spirituality, twisting my faith as I wanted to have .Things worked, as I wanted. Slowly it ended as per my wish. Then time went away. I saw I was losing my faith and belief in life. But at one point life starts taking test. Time and life took away every beat of faith trust comforts then threw me inside the deep ocean, where I asked only one question “ I never did any wrong, always did what is good, then why ME?”
Question threw me into the depths of ocean. Without any anxiety when you surrender to the Supreme flow “do what you want to do with me; want to kill, fine” things turn for good. I saw, not only me but millions around the world are going through sufferings what was new to me. I am not alone. Life without purpose has to meet miseries to find out what is purpose actually at list once during whole life time. I took my only tool of spiritual peace and gratitude with me to talk with them who are suffering like me. Suddenly, I saw I am floating on ocean being loved by supreme blessing. Life was a bliss again. I cannot mute or control universe and its power, what I can do is, go with flow. Roads will open one by one.
Move on towards light.


Lity Munshi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BlueRose Publishers Presents "Stories I Never Told" by Sourav Pati

Stories I Never Told is like one of my dreams come true. I could write down a few personal experiences of my life as well as of others and I really feel privileged when I find my fan following, this interested to read my book. I'm grateful to all those who've helped me to reach this point overcoming every obstacle that came in my way. It could never have been possible without the combined efforts of my near and dear ones. The stories in this book mainly make you know about the reality of life and how it can be both, beguiling as well as devastating. There will be bad situations, broken hearts, and those unhealed scars but anyhow, you'll have to move on and go with the flow. Life goes on no matter what so ever happens. So, it basically gives a message to my readers that moving on is a part of life. To all my readers, I thank you all, I hope you do like the stories and feel them from your heart. Shop: Amazon , Flipkart , Shopclues , BlueRose

BlueRose Publishers Presents "Happy Hours: Cheers to Life" by Sweta Chowdhury

Happy Hours: Cheers to Life is a simple reading that offers you handy techniques to attract happiness and peace in life. The book has beautiful examples and candid mention of how my clients and trainees have benefitted with this simple sounding yet powerful tips which have created remarkable amazing changes! The title itself suggests that it’s all about creating those happy hours in our lives! It’s about the achievement of ‘high of relationships’ that we all wish for. Though there are a lot of self-help books available on shelves which are very effective, this book offers a very simple and easy reading and doesn’t demand too much of time. Every chapter is about a small technique supported by true and real examples of our clients (with names changed). This book offers a visual flavor with some interesting caricatures supporting our concepts and makes it easily understood. Every time you go through a chapter, it inspires you to immediately try your hands on it. When you experience...

BlueRose Publishers Presents "Nefarious Debacle" by S Hemamalini

Hey guys! I am S. Hemamalini, author of Nefarious Debacle. I hereby want to thank Blue Rose Publishers, for accepting my book to publish. I want to thank Aditya, my Publication Consultant, and Priti, my Publication Manager, for guiding me through the publishing process. I also thank my cover designer and the editor for their great support. I am thankful to the entire crew for working hard to publish my book. I also want to thank the artist and my close friend — Ritika, for her art that is imprinted inside the book. She put my ideas into very admiring pieces of art. Thanks for everything Ritu, and Ashwitha for helping Ritika. I am grateful to all my friends and family, who have been encouraging me all this time. Most of them asked me if I had any reason/motto to write this book. I probably didn’t have any sort of reason when I started writing this book, but as time passed, I found two main reasons to complete my book. Know more about my reasons in my next article! Will b...