Walk with me is a beautiful love poetry collection made up with 8 English and 17 Hindi poems. It is a result of 2 years of dedication towards writing. It was the dedication of author that he managed to give time to his passion with his study and part time job. Every poem of this collection contains a different fragrance of love. If you are in love with someone then it is only for you. Each word will give you sensation of every single thing of your love. You can feel the lustre of your love and the words can increase embellishment of your love. Readers can feel ecstasy of love poetry by reading this.
Stories I Never Told is like one of my dreams come true. I could write down a few personal experiences of my life as well as of others and I really feel privileged when I find my fan following, this interested to read my book. I'm grateful to all those who've helped me to reach this point overcoming every obstacle that came in my way. It could never have been possible without the combined efforts of my near and dear ones. The stories in this book mainly make you know about the reality of life and how it can be both, beguiling as well as devastating. There will be bad situations, broken hearts, and those unhealed scars but anyhow, you'll have to move on and go with the flow. Life goes on no matter what so ever happens. So, it basically gives a message to my readers that moving on is a part of life. To all my readers, I thank you all, I hope you do like the stories and feel them from your heart. Shop: Amazon , Flipkart , Shopclues , BlueRose
Comments
Post a Comment