Skip to main content

Prismatic Emotions: Journey From Ink To Heart By Hritik & Ritika

What is unique about this book?

Prismatic Emotions: Journey from Heart to Ink by the authors, Hritik Vats and Ritika, is something new. The very title of the book has been chosen after a lot of pondering and research. The difficulty was that the book captures all the basic nine emotions—love, joy, surprise, fear, sadness, anger, disgust, shame, and pride —in the form of poetries, prose, quotes, and short stories. The common thing in all the forms and emotions was the heart and reiteration of the colour red, no matter if as affection, care and love or as the epitome of anger, revenge, and rage. Thus, the heart became the prism through which the red light passes and gets segregated into various emotions.
The book was decided to be a poetry book, initially but their much encouraging friends, writers, and readers desired to see the stories written by them in collaboration to be published. So the authors came up with the idea of section two in the book, i.e. “Short Stories” which by the completion of the book became the heartbeat of the book. Further, inspired by various friends, section three, “Quotes”, was added as a small token of thanks to them. At last section four is, “About the Artists”.
Thus, the book is made for almost all types of readers and is diverse in its themes, form, and genre. It’s written with the intention to make you read your own story.
Go and explore it out yourself!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BlueRose Publishers Presents "Stories I Never Told" by Sourav Pati

Stories I Never Told is like one of my dreams come true. I could write down a few personal experiences of my life as well as of others and I really feel privileged when I find my fan following, this interested to read my book. I'm grateful to all those who've helped me to reach this point overcoming every obstacle that came in my way. It could never have been possible without the combined efforts of my near and dear ones. The stories in this book mainly make you know about the reality of life and how it can be both, beguiling as well as devastating. There will be bad situations, broken hearts, and those unhealed scars but anyhow, you'll have to move on and go with the flow. Life goes on no matter what so ever happens. So, it basically gives a message to my readers that moving on is a part of life. To all my readers, I thank you all, I hope you do like the stories and feel them from your heart. Shop: Amazon , Flipkart , Shopclues , BlueRose

BlueRose Publishers Presents "Happy Hours: Cheers to Life" by Sweta Chowdhury

Happy Hours: Cheers to Life is a simple reading that offers you handy techniques to attract happiness and peace in life. The book has beautiful examples and candid mention of how my clients and trainees have benefitted with this simple sounding yet powerful tips which have created remarkable amazing changes! The title itself suggests that it’s all about creating those happy hours in our lives! It’s about the achievement of ‘high of relationships’ that we all wish for. Though there are a lot of self-help books available on shelves which are very effective, this book offers a very simple and easy reading and doesn’t demand too much of time. Every chapter is about a small technique supported by true and real examples of our clients (with names changed). This book offers a visual flavor with some interesting caricatures supporting our concepts and makes it easily understood. Every time you go through a chapter, it inspires you to immediately try your hands on it. When you experience...

BlueRose Publishers Presents "Nefarious Debacle" by S Hemamalini

Hey guys! I am S. Hemamalini, author of Nefarious Debacle. I hereby want to thank Blue Rose Publishers, for accepting my book to publish. I want to thank Aditya, my Publication Consultant, and Priti, my Publication Manager, for guiding me through the publishing process. I also thank my cover designer and the editor for their great support. I am thankful to the entire crew for working hard to publish my book. I also want to thank the artist and my close friend — Ritika, for her art that is imprinted inside the book. She put my ideas into very admiring pieces of art. Thanks for everything Ritu, and Ashwitha for helping Ritika. I am grateful to all my friends and family, who have been encouraging me all this time. Most of them asked me if I had any reason/motto to write this book. I probably didn’t have any sort of reason when I started writing this book, but as time passed, I found two main reasons to complete my book. Know more about my reasons in my next article! Will b...