Skip to main content

Positivism Makes Our Life Cheerful By Taruna Gupta

A person who never commits mistake can never learn. In fact, committing mistakes is one of the learning strategies that help us to make ourselves perfect by effacing our flaws. No human being born on this earth is perfect. Only God is perfect and reaching the state of perfection is not a cakewalk. This state is achieved after incessant efforts.
                           
                              Once a renowned saint Sri Ramakrishna Paramhansa was interviewed that he has reached the state of salvation, should he be called a perfect scholar. He very innocently replied that he's still like a small kid who has to learn a lot and this process of learning shall go on till his last breath. It's always said that a wise person learns from his errors. If we don't pay attention to our faults or we neglect them, then we are certainly committing a crime. We're deceiving ourselves if we are concealing our errors. A strong person never shields his flaws but takes severe measures to correct them. It needs patience. It needs practice. It needs constant introspection.

                                Our psyche is just like an atom which contains electrons and protons in equal number i.e. good qualities as well as bad qualities. A wise man removes his defects at every step. He welcomes failures and accepts them with an open heart. He never cries or regrets at errors. Only a fearful and foolish mind lament. They waste their precious time in grieving and mourning. Such fellows have pessimistic view of life and perhaps that never learn. They only grumble and wail. They fear taking risks. In fact, they fear to innovate. Problems become a bugbear for them.

                          Instead of lamenting, one should spend his time in pondering over his flaws that where he went wrong and should take a vow not to commit them again.

         Such view will definitely help us in moving forward in our life with determined efforts and to win the race of life one has to move on and on. We'll receive jolts but we don't have to halt. In this fast era, spending our clock in brooding is a sheer misuse of time. Let the precious moments of life be spent in learning rather than in mourning. Let they be spent in listening to our inner voice rather in losing our poise. Never loathe the bad circumstances because they come to teach us. The innovative invites and adores them because he knows only these would make him tougher and stronger. This shall help him to erase his deficiencies to make him an exalted soul. To reach a higher state, to climb lofty peaks one need to strengthen himself and only our mistakes will help us. So, we should always thank almighty if He gives us failures, instead of cursing Him or our luck.

        This perception will enhance our devotion and His grace. So, a genuine devotee always remains stable in whatever circumstances he is to put in. He learns the art of living and after all, life is an art. We have to fill in the painting of life beautiful colors. This will make our life lively, vivid, and cheerful.

                                                       By- TARUNA GUPTA.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BlueRose Publishers Presents "Stories I Never Told" by Sourav Pati

Stories I Never Told is like one of my dreams come true. I could write down a few personal experiences of my life as well as of others and I really feel privileged when I find my fan following, this interested to read my book. I'm grateful to all those who've helped me to reach this point overcoming every obstacle that came in my way. It could never have been possible without the combined efforts of my near and dear ones. The stories in this book mainly make you know about the reality of life and how it can be both, beguiling as well as devastating. There will be bad situations, broken hearts, and those unhealed scars but anyhow, you'll have to move on and go with the flow. Life goes on no matter what so ever happens. So, it basically gives a message to my readers that moving on is a part of life. To all my readers, I thank you all, I hope you do like the stories and feel them from your heart. Shop: Amazon , Flipkart , Shopclues , BlueRose

BlueRose Publishers Presents "Happy Hours: Cheers to Life" by Sweta Chowdhury

Happy Hours: Cheers to Life is a simple reading that offers you handy techniques to attract happiness and peace in life. The book has beautiful examples and candid mention of how my clients and trainees have benefitted with this simple sounding yet powerful tips which have created remarkable amazing changes! The title itself suggests that it’s all about creating those happy hours in our lives! It’s about the achievement of ‘high of relationships’ that we all wish for. Though there are a lot of self-help books available on shelves which are very effective, this book offers a very simple and easy reading and doesn’t demand too much of time. Every chapter is about a small technique supported by true and real examples of our clients (with names changed). This book offers a visual flavor with some interesting caricatures supporting our concepts and makes it easily understood. Every time you go through a chapter, it inspires you to immediately try your hands on it. When you experience...

BlueRose Publishers Presents "Nefarious Debacle" by S Hemamalini

Hey guys! I am S. Hemamalini, author of Nefarious Debacle. I hereby want to thank Blue Rose Publishers, for accepting my book to publish. I want to thank Aditya, my Publication Consultant, and Priti, my Publication Manager, for guiding me through the publishing process. I also thank my cover designer and the editor for their great support. I am thankful to the entire crew for working hard to publish my book. I also want to thank the artist and my close friend — Ritika, for her art that is imprinted inside the book. She put my ideas into very admiring pieces of art. Thanks for everything Ritu, and Ashwitha for helping Ritika. I am grateful to all my friends and family, who have been encouraging me all this time. Most of them asked me if I had any reason/motto to write this book. I probably didn’t have any sort of reason when I started writing this book, but as time passed, I found two main reasons to complete my book. Know more about my reasons in my next article! Will b...