Skip to main content

BAYAAN YEH ZINDAGI By Md. Raquib

With great ease, we accept defeat from everything. We make ourselves weak even before the bad time. We should make sure that this doesn’t happen with us. It is not made for us. We compromise and forget all those dreams that we have for ourselves.
Yes, we are the best person in all the things, made by God and they gave us the strength to understand and test humans only. Humans know what is right and what is wrong. We must know that no item is available very easily, it has to be acquired. And this rule is not just for us rather it was also for all those people who are successful in front of us today.
Whether it is a poor Child Dale Carnegie or a child sharing newspaper at home, our sir APJ Abdul Kalam personally identified himself. Our Indian cricket team captain M.S. Dhoni was a T.T in the Indian Railways.
We have to rely on ourselves, that we can also fulfil our dreams. We have to change our viewpoint. We also have to bring out a designer in ourselves. Whatever happens, we have to move forward in every situation—towards your success.
Which will become our own identity one day?
Thank you so much…….,
Md Raquib SK
Author Website: http://mdraquibsk.in

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BlueRose Publishers Presents "Stories I Never Told" by Sourav Pati

Stories I Never Told is like one of my dreams come true. I could write down a few personal experiences of my life as well as of others and I really feel privileged when I find my fan following, this interested to read my book. I'm grateful to all those who've helped me to reach this point overcoming every obstacle that came in my way. It could never have been possible without the combined efforts of my near and dear ones. The stories in this book mainly make you know about the reality of life and how it can be both, beguiling as well as devastating. There will be bad situations, broken hearts, and those unhealed scars but anyhow, you'll have to move on and go with the flow. Life goes on no matter what so ever happens. So, it basically gives a message to my readers that moving on is a part of life. To all my readers, I thank you all, I hope you do like the stories and feel them from your heart. Shop: Amazon , Flipkart , Shopclues , BlueRose

BlueRose Publishers Presents "Happy Hours: Cheers to Life" by Sweta Chowdhury

Happy Hours: Cheers to Life is a simple reading that offers you handy techniques to attract happiness and peace in life. The book has beautiful examples and candid mention of how my clients and trainees have benefitted with this simple sounding yet powerful tips which have created remarkable amazing changes! The title itself suggests that it’s all about creating those happy hours in our lives! It’s about the achievement of ‘high of relationships’ that we all wish for. Though there are a lot of self-help books available on shelves which are very effective, this book offers a very simple and easy reading and doesn’t demand too much of time. Every chapter is about a small technique supported by true and real examples of our clients (with names changed). This book offers a visual flavor with some interesting caricatures supporting our concepts and makes it easily understood. Every time you go through a chapter, it inspires you to immediately try your hands on it. When you experience...

BlueRose Publishers Presents "Nefarious Debacle" by S Hemamalini

Hey guys! I am S. Hemamalini, author of Nefarious Debacle. I hereby want to thank Blue Rose Publishers, for accepting my book to publish. I want to thank Aditya, my Publication Consultant, and Priti, my Publication Manager, for guiding me through the publishing process. I also thank my cover designer and the editor for their great support. I am thankful to the entire crew for working hard to publish my book. I also want to thank the artist and my close friend — Ritika, for her art that is imprinted inside the book. She put my ideas into very admiring pieces of art. Thanks for everything Ritu, and Ashwitha for helping Ritika. I am grateful to all my friends and family, who have been encouraging me all this time. Most of them asked me if I had any reason/motto to write this book. I probably didn’t have any sort of reason when I started writing this book, but as time passed, I found two main reasons to complete my book. Know more about my reasons in my next article! Will b...