Skip to main content

Missing BSF By Surjeet Bharti



Surjeet Bharti is one of the youngest authors who write to give a good message to the youth. He too like many other youngsters hoped to be a government employee. But because of his love affair, he was compelled to enter into the world of writing.
According to the author, “I neither wanted to be an author nor did I dream to be the one. Yes, but one thing was sure that I was always lost in my dreams; dreams that were a little bit general, a little bit special like rest of the Indian youth.
Since my childhood, I loved watching Hindi movie a lot and imagined my life should be just like a movie. For instance, a hero has a girlfriend who loves him dearly and just like that some girls entered my life as my girlfriend. But one thing that I forget to explain is in the movie everything happens well or at the end, everything turns out to be good. But all that happened to me was just opposite. Every time any girl entered my life, she just crashed my love and life.
The time also came when I cried O shit! Why did I love anyone.
However, as it says life moves on and my life also moved. I left Delhi and returned to my native village. But love found me, again.
Though I am a “one woman man” but the same didn’t happen with me. I had many more relationships but the result was same every time. I spent some months in sobbing, weeping and then decided to make my career, ‘But How’ was the serious question in front of me
I joined a coaching class where government job oriented tips were given. But like always, love again destroyed me here. ‘
I was returning home from the coaching when my phone started ringing loudly and everyone just stared at me. It was a wrong number. After sometimes this wrong number changed into my love.
I had never seen the “wrong number” girl till now. But yes, I surely would like to thank her. For giving me another heartbreak.
It is an amazing story and I am extremely sorry for saying this.  But it’s not my statement. The readers say so, after reading the book. I hope in coming days, you may watch the story on 70mm curtain.
This book is available on all leading online stores. Buy, Read and Feel…
Author Website: http://surjeetbharti.com/
Shop on: Amazon Flipkart Bluerose

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BlueRose Publishers Presents "Stories I Never Told" by Sourav Pati

Stories I Never Told is like one of my dreams come true. I could write down a few personal experiences of my life as well as of others and I really feel privileged when I find my fan following, this interested to read my book. I'm grateful to all those who've helped me to reach this point overcoming every obstacle that came in my way. It could never have been possible without the combined efforts of my near and dear ones. The stories in this book mainly make you know about the reality of life and how it can be both, beguiling as well as devastating. There will be bad situations, broken hearts, and those unhealed scars but anyhow, you'll have to move on and go with the flow. Life goes on no matter what so ever happens. So, it basically gives a message to my readers that moving on is a part of life. To all my readers, I thank you all, I hope you do like the stories and feel them from your heart. Shop: Amazon , Flipkart , Shopclues , BlueRose

BlueRose Publishers Presents "Happy Hours: Cheers to Life" by Sweta Chowdhury

Happy Hours: Cheers to Life is a simple reading that offers you handy techniques to attract happiness and peace in life. The book has beautiful examples and candid mention of how my clients and trainees have benefitted with this simple sounding yet powerful tips which have created remarkable amazing changes! The title itself suggests that it’s all about creating those happy hours in our lives! It’s about the achievement of ‘high of relationships’ that we all wish for. Though there are a lot of self-help books available on shelves which are very effective, this book offers a very simple and easy reading and doesn’t demand too much of time. Every chapter is about a small technique supported by true and real examples of our clients (with names changed). This book offers a visual flavor with some interesting caricatures supporting our concepts and makes it easily understood. Every time you go through a chapter, it inspires you to immediately try your hands on it. When you experience...

BlueRose Publishers Presents "Nefarious Debacle" by S Hemamalini

Hey guys! I am S. Hemamalini, author of Nefarious Debacle. I hereby want to thank Blue Rose Publishers, for accepting my book to publish. I want to thank Aditya, my Publication Consultant, and Priti, my Publication Manager, for guiding me through the publishing process. I also thank my cover designer and the editor for their great support. I am thankful to the entire crew for working hard to publish my book. I also want to thank the artist and my close friend — Ritika, for her art that is imprinted inside the book. She put my ideas into very admiring pieces of art. Thanks for everything Ritu, and Ashwitha for helping Ritika. I am grateful to all my friends and family, who have been encouraging me all this time. Most of them asked me if I had any reason/motto to write this book. I probably didn’t have any sort of reason when I started writing this book, but as time passed, I found two main reasons to complete my book. Know more about my reasons in my next article! Will b...